Indian head and shoulder massage is an Ayurvedic massage therapy in which the upper back, arms, head, neck and face are massaged using a range of massage techniques. It is carried out sitting in an upright chair. The goal is to clear blocks in the meridians (energy channels) that cause a build-up of negative energy that is purported to cause ailments.
1hr / US$70
Internet Rate: 1hr / US$50
Price incl tax and transportation, no additional cost
General benefits of Indian Head Massage or Indian Champissage
- Improved blood circulation increasing oxygen supply to the brain
- Calms, revitalizes, and uplifts the spirit
- Can create a more balanced state of being, and balancing of the Chakras
- Relaxes taut and uncomfortable muscles eases stiffness, breaks down knots and nodules in muscle tissues
- Stimulates blood circulation and drains away accumulated toxins
- Increased joint mobility
- Can give your hair a healthy lustrous shine and improve skin condition
- Promotion of hair growth
- Helps to dissipate mental tiredness, stress, depression resulting in greater mental alertness and concentration and clearer thinking.